Christmas and New Year are over which can leave you with the January Blues, I have put together a post with some Winter Date Night ideas to put the sparkle back in to your January.
1. Winter Walk/Picnic - Make some Hot Chocolate get some blankets and find a nice spot for a walk and a picnic, Wrap up warm and enjoy the view.
2. Be a Tourist - Got to a museum, Art Gallery or and Aquarium what ever you have in your town, go and see what they have to offer you might leave feeling inspired.
3. Spa Night - Its Winter which means cold and long days, so have a Spa Night whether you book one at your local Spa or have a pamper sesh at home, just grab some bubbly and some chocolate and your away.
4. Cozy Night In - Winter is my favourite season for a cozy night it, wrap up warm, put your favourite film on grab some of your favourite snacks and get comfy. Perfect.
5. Romantic Meal - Cook a romantic meal, you could try a new dish or create your partners favourite, if you have the budget you could go to your favourite restaurant. My boyfriend and I do this regularly and we take it in turns one weekend he will cook the next weekend I will cook.
I hope this gives you some inspiration to while away the Winter nights.