Its a brand new year so its time to set new goals for the year and look back on last years Goals. for today's blog I thought I would share what my goals for the new year are, I have set five in total some personal and some business Goals.
My personal Goals are:
1. Start Wedding Diet - My boyfriend and I have been engaged for 2 years and still haven't got round to getting married because I want to lose some weight, so this year i will make it happen and may be by the end of the year we will be able to set a date for 2018.
2. Spend Less - Last year I spent so much money on Clothes and Stickers to the point where I cant fit anymore in my wardrobe and I have a planner stickers for every occasion. This year I want to try to not buy any clothes and shop from my wardrobe. As for my planner stickers I am going to use a sheet up before re-purchasing or purchasing a new sheet.
My Business Goals Are:
1. Improve my Social Media - I am terrible at keeping up with my Instagram and Pinterest page, this year I want to be posting a couple times a week and build up my following.
2. Blog Posts - This year I have decided to post 4 times a week instead of 3, I have that many ideas for blog posts and when I was posting 3 times a week I found it hard to get all the posts out that I wanted to write.
3. Ebay - I sell my products on Ebay when I opened my shop I started with 50 feedback and I want to reach 1000, Last year I finished with 500 so I want to try and double it this year.
I review my yearly goals every quarter to see my progress, if you don't usually set Goals but this year you want too I would defiantly give it ago and link them down below because I would love to see yours.