- Make sure your booth looks attractive, stand back and look at it as if you were a customer approaching. Ask yourself would you stop and look?!
- Display your products at different levels to create interest.
- Make sure your items are visible so your customers don't have to route.
- Take business cards with you and your customers will know how to find you again.
- Ask people to sign your mailing to receive your newsletter.
- Offer a free gift if customers spend over a certain amount or a discount off their next order or purchase off you.
- Be friendly and chatty to anyone who comes up to your stall because even if they don't buy from you they will remember you.
- Another tip is to take card payments, you can download an app to your iPad or phone to help you with that, I use PayPal.
- Take with you your best selling products and any new one items you have made.
- Take something to cover your target customers budget. If your products are price between £25 and £100 take products that range, because if you take your most expensive items you could lose some potential sales.
- Wrap your items in beautiful packaging this will leave a lasting impression and encourage repeat business.
Hope This Helps!