- Going for a walk; I love the colour of the leaves in Autumn also I love watch my garden change from green to the Reds, Browns and Oranges.
- Food ; Autumn food is amazing, I love soups and stews and I love to make them from scratch and it's a welcome change from Summer salads and bbqs.
- Outdoor Clothing; Wardrobe change over time, I dig out my Autumn wardrobe, my coat, scarf and gloves and my favourite pair of boots (which should probably be replaced! I love them too much).
- Having the fire on; In our old house we had a fireplace and I loved having it on in the colder weather made the house so cosy. We moved into a new house last year which doesn't have a fireplace so I might have to invest in an electric one to create the same effect.
- Autumn DIYs; This is so fun to do, make things that you can use around your house that add to your Autumn decor. I have a few tutorials coming up showing what I like to make.
What are your favourite things about Autumn?