A few days ago I posted a blog about ways to find fabric for very little money ( Bargain Fabric) for today's blog I want to share my favourite 5 fabric shops. They are more expensive but great if your look for specific fabric or something special for a project.
1. Bury Market - I love to buy my fabric from Bury Market the stall I shop at is called Fantasy Fabrics. There is a really wide range of fabrics so you are bound to find something you love.
2. Abakhan - This is another one of my favourite fabric shops, they sell off cuts from different manufactures as well as sewing notions. The fabric is sold by weight so if you are buy something heavy weight like Denim or Upholstery it can be expensive but Dress Fabrics and Cottons you can get a lot for your money.
3. Ebay - Ebay is great for scraps you can buy other peoples scrap fabrics which are good if you are a quilter.
4. Fabric Land - I only recently found out about this shop when I bought some interfacing from them. They are really good value for money.
5. Hobkirk - I bought my sewing machine from them last year and they were really helpful. They also sell fabric and sewing notions, so if you are a beginner I would recommend them as you can ask as many questions as you need to.
Hope This Helps!