As Valentines Day is coming up I have put together a list of gift ideas, they range in price so there is an idea to suit every budget.
1. Token Book - You can make a book full of tokens that your other half can claim.
2. Love Jar - You can make a jar full of reasons why you love them. If you don't have the time to make your own this shop on Etsy sells some beautiful ones.
3. Brush Roll and Make Up - If your partner is a make up lover how about treating them to that item they have been wishing for.
4. Flowers - An old favourite but still lovely to receive and can be extra special if you choose the flowers yourself instead of buy a ready made bunch.
5. Erin Condren Planner - This is my dream gift and probably every other planner girl would love one of these. http://www.erincondren.com/lifeplanner
6. Craft Items - For the creative soul how about putting together a basket of craft supplies, they have a great choice on eBay and Hobby craft. http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/
7. Gift Voucher - Don't know what to get them? Buy them a gift voucher for their favourite shop and let them choose.
8. Cookies and Cupcakes - Bake sweet treats the two of you can enjoy, you can make them as simple or complicated as you like.
9. Photo Album - Put together a photo album of special moments the two of you have shared.
10. Keepsake - You could get them something that marks a special time like the date you met and have it engraved on a bracelet.